Suicide and suicide prevention was the topic for the November 5 GIVING...
Current Member Annual Contribution Information
Are you a current GIVING WoMN and ready to make your annual contribution?
The GIVING WoMN membership contribution is due by the end of November for grants to be made the following February. To be eligible to vote in the following year’s grant cycle, we ask that your contribution be paid by November 30 so that we know how much is available for grants!
Voting for grant recipients and grant amounts will take place in January. We appreciate all of our current members of GIVING WoMN and are so pleased with the impact that together we are making in our community. Over time, we have collectively given out over $1.9M in grants for our community and it would not be possible without each and every one of our members.
Annual Donation Administration Information
The Saint Paul and Minnesota Foundation assists with our administration and grant-making. We operate as a community-advised fund of the Saint Paul and Minnesota Foundation. Please download the form using this link to make your annual contribution by check, a donor-advised fund, stock donation, or credit card.
Send this form with your contribution to Saint Paul and Minnesota Foundation-GIVING WoMN, 101 Fifth Street East, Suite 2400, Saint Paul, MN 55101
- If a credit card is used, an additional $50 fee for credit card processing will be added. (All credit card transactions for any purpose are charged fees by the banks and processors of the credit cards. When we make purchases at retailers, they pay those fees so that we as consumers never see them. With our small admin fee paid to Saint Paul and Minnesota Foundation, there is no “fund” to cover these processing fees.) Credit card gifts may also be made by telephone. Contact the Contributions Department of Saint Paul and Minnesota Foundation, at 651-224-5463.
- Your acknowledgment and a tax receipt will be sent to you by mail.
- For company matching: Check your company’s guidelines and process. Request the match to Saint Paul and Minnesota Foundation for GIVING WoMN. Please process your request VERY EARLY if you use this method of contribution. It can take 8 weeks or longer for a company matches to reach us but our grant pool decisions and grants cannot wait!
- Direct all questions about your contributions to Aurea Gerard, 651-325-4266 or .
- If you have any changes to your member information, please note the changes on your annual contribution form. You can also simply email your contact information changes to .
Thank you for being a member of GIVING WoMN. With your help, we will continue making a difference in our community!